[TechAssist] Re: Mod. d52w20yx1 ~ chassis atc221: Interm. black screen

  • From: "Jeff F" <jlfonz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 16:04:55 -0600

I'm not 100% sure--but isn't this one of the models that the splitter goes
bad and eventually takes out R14703 next to the flyback?  I just did one
today--but it was a 61".  Resistor if burnt is a 27K 1/2 wt (in the one I
did today).  Gives intermittant dead symptom till it dies.

TV Doctor
Avalon, Wi