[TechAssist] Re: Mitsubishi projection model VS5052- convergence

  • From: "Damon" <DAMON101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 07:53:05 -0500

The year of manufacture might help you. I generally carry one set of
schematics in the truck for every year and find the circuits work on most,
if not all the PTVs for that year......different models, different sizes,
different features, but still the same power, deflection and convergence
sections being used on all the models.

Helps me to travel lightly. So what's the Year of Manufacture????

Damon Brunger
damon101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Telrad Electronic Services
Ft Wayne, IN 46815