[TechAssist] Re: Mitsubishi model VS-5052- convergence problem

  • From: "Leonard G. Caillouet" <lcaillo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 16:11:35 -0500

From Mitsubishi:

1. CONVERGENCE WILL NOT ADJUST PROPERLY.CHECK FOR LEAKY OR SHORTED Q8F04
PART # 260P651010 AND Q8F06 PART # 260P652010. LOCATED ON THE SIGNAL-PCB. 2.
CHECK D8F00 AND D8F01 FOR LEAKAGE IN THE 24/34 V SWITCH CIRCUITS ON THE
SIGNAL PCB PART # 264P045040 3. CHECK FOR SHORTED OR LEAKY Q8F02
(PT#260P560040) AND Q8F03 (PT# 260P386010).LOCATED ON THE SIGNAL-PCB.

Also, look carefuly at the board for evidence of cooant leakage.  We have
seen some strange problems on these VZ2 sets with coolant on the boards.

Leonard G. Caillouet
Service Manager
Electronics World
Gainesville, FL