[TechAssist] Mitsubishi mod# CS-2720R Need power supply schematic

  • From: Javiles6@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 16:08:33 EST

Hello techs
I have done everything that i can to try and get this set to turn on but no
luck. I have remove the relay and apply 12V to it and it kicks. I have also
check the degaussing coil out of circuit and is good, so is the turn on switch.
My question is this, does this set have a transistor that activates the relay
or does it have a turn on transistor? I have check the diode that is across the
relay and it checks good. I have also check R591 and is right on the
money(27K). Any inputs are always appreciated.

Thanks

Jose

Aviles Computer & TV Repairs
508 Bingaman St