[TechAssist] Re: Mitsubishi VS-7001R Need Channel Unlocked

  • From: "Charles Belich" <seashell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 13:07:50 -0800

Corey , you can try this  - menu - 008 - then look for  INITIALIZE select it
then -enter- . This will restore all customer settings to factory defaults ,
it may clear the lock out . Be carefull not to initialize the EEPROM this
will affect all eprom settings (very bad)..............Charlie

Charles Belich
Slidewire Electronics
108 S. 1st. Ave KL
Hibbing , MN 55746