[TechAssist] Re: Mitsubishi VS-4543R

  • From: "Damon" <DAMON101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 08:42:17 -0500

There is a HV Regulator circuit on this model which uses T5A00 and
Q5A08/Q5A05 to control Pin 2/3 input. 135V line goes thru Pin 1/4 output,
adjusting input current controls output current allowed thru. Pin 5 Of IHVT
is sampling output to Q5A03 and Q5A04 HV Buffer, 20.5 V on 03's base, 19.5
on  04's emitter, goes to IC5a00 pin 7 9.3V and out pin 8 2.4v to base of
Q5a08, Q5A05 is overvoltage protect for A08.

Pin 2 of IHVT is regulated side of 135V line.

Damon Brunger
damon101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Telrad Electronic Services
Ft Wayne, IN 46815