[TechAssist] Re: Mitsubishi VS 50VF2 V12B chassis No video, up date

  • From: Paul <dntwntv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 16:30:03 -0700 (PDT)

Have changed a number of bad caps on the signal board and replaced the vertical
I/C. Still has no video. There is no light from pic tubes. Signal applied to
video inputs as well as RF no help. Need the schematic to do much more
                                                  Paul
Paul <dntwntv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
This set has High voltage and sound. The filaments are lit. Does not have pip
board that normally causes this type of symptom. Maybe someone has the video
section of the manual they could send me or upload the manual.
Paul

Paul ,B
Central TV&Video
911W Grand Ave