[TechAssist] Mitsubishi R/P VS-4561R

  • From: "Tel-Tek Electronics" <teltek@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "AAAA TECH-ASSIST" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 13:43:01 -0700

Have this set in the shop that looked like sound no picture.
After advancing screens slightly found it was actually no vertical
deflection.
The line is not straight across but has sort of a sine wave look to it.
Although my voltages were correct on the LA7838 (Vert O/P) I changed it just
in case. Same result.
I can smell something heating up, like a high wattage resistor, but can't
seem to put my finger on it.
I have no Service Literature on this particular model, can anyone help.

TIA

-Ed-

teltek@xxxxxxxxxxx

Tel-Tek Electronics