[TechAssist] Re: Mitsubishi Projo Model VS4507\Shutdn problem

  • From: "Terry H." <tvdoc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 10:54:32 -0500

That's a V11 chassis and doesn't use the CMkit. If you're going to tackle
it, you better load up on caps. Start with the syscon/jack panel board on
the rear and work your way down. I haven't done one with less than 60caps
and in the middle of a 60" now. Your start up problem is most likely on the
syscon board at the 12 volt regulator. Mostly 470's/330's and 100uf's. Good
luck and price the repair to make it worth your time.
Terry H.
The TV Shop
Gonzales, Tx