[TechAssist] Re: Mitsubishi PTV VS-4507R Parts ID

  • From: "Leonard G. Caillouet" <lcaillo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 16:35:34 -0400

Ken,

IC900 STRS6301
IC901 STRS5041G

Save yourself some time and check all of the Nichicon polar electrolytics on
the five major boards, as they leak and cause lots of strange problems.
Also make sure to repair the bad solder connections on the heat producing
components on the signal, power, and deflection boards.

Leonard G. Caillouet
Service Manager
Electronics World
Gainesville, FL