[TechAssist] Mitsubishi PIP by-pass for CK35MX2 PIP 930B552C

  • From: "C&W Electronics" <c_w_electronics@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 21:21:16 -0600

Does the 47ufd/50v np cap(pin 5-11)work, to bypass the PIP on this set. Or
is there some other method to bypass the PIP in the later model sets? Please
let me know.
The PIP board is very expensive and from what I understand, it may be
re-built, even from Mitsubishi. Of course I can rebuild this one, but the
customer doesn't care if it has PIP.(they had forgotten that the set had
this feature)
Thanks for any advice.
Paul W
C&W Electronics