[TechAssist] Re: Mitsubishi Model # CS-35601/ vertical jitter,roll

  • From: "Gemini Computer & TV" <geminitv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 19:14:02 -0400

Text pasted from WinSTIPS 2.0
http://www.ServiceSoftware.com

MITSUBISHI   CS35601

Vertical Jitter

Arundel Tv

I Did The Standard Bypass Then Had Horizontal Tearing........Found The
Following Tip For A Similar Module And It Worked Fine.This Model Has The
930b552012 Board.

Found This One The Sci.Electronics.Repair Forum....Did Not Try It Yet But
May Be A Good Fix !

What We'Ve Done For This Model Is To Put A 2.7k And 4.7k Resistor In Series
With The (-) Leg Of The 47uf Cap To Ground And Tap The Junction Of The 2
Resistors And Run That To Pin 11.  A Simple Voltage Divider. Did A Lot Of
Experimenting With Potentiometers To Determine The Values Needed. You Could
Always Use A 10k Pot To Do This And Would Have Something That Is
Adjustable. You Will Need About 1.7v P-P At Pin 11 When Done Instead Of
Around 2.7v P-P That You Get When Simply Bypassing With That 47uf Cap.

MITSUBISHI   CS35601

Video    PIP Bypass

Pip Board Is An 05 Version "930b552005" And Cannot Be Bypassed.

MITSUBISHI   CS35601

Video    No Video

From Mitsubishi

No Main Video,There Is Video In Pip On Ext1 And Ext2:-Check For 1vpp Of
Luminance On Pin 1 Of Ic7000,If Missing Or Low Check The Value Of   C7001
(4.7uf 35v),Located On The Pip-Pcb.This Cap May Leak Electro

Bob Waterman, CET® #RI-28
Master Technician License #9109
Service Manager / Parts Manager
Gemini Computer, TV, & Security Alarms