[TechAssist] Re: Mitsubishi Mod,CS31MX1

  • From: "Terry H." <tvdoc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 07:46:33 -0500

While your problem may be the pip, and probably is, don't disregard the run
12volt in the center of the main board. I have a 27MX1 that had multiple
symptoms yesterday, and I had bypassed the pip 2yrs ago on it. The problem
this time was C6F6 47uf located in front of the regulator. This had no
color, banding, flipping and hash on the screen until it warmed up. Just
another option.
Terry H.
The TV Shop
Gonzales, Tx