[TechAssist] Mitsubishi M# VS-50609 - no convergance

  • From: "John @ Myers TV" <myers_tv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 10:31:59 -0500

Hi,
I have a M# VS-50609 (Chassis # VZ9) Mitsubishi with no convergance control.

All supply voltages to the final convergance amp, are OK. But, The line labeled
convergance mute is low. It comes from the micro, so I'm assuming that the
micro doesn't like something it sees.

I've already changed the convergance IC, twice. with no luck.

The funny thing is this; Originally, I had control of the center convergance,
but after changing the chip, I don't.

The computer shows no error codes. Any help, or training manuals,  would be
appreciated.

John Myers
Myers TV Service        Since 1984
Alliance, OH