[TechAssist] Re: Mitsubishi HS-U55 capstan motor

  • From: "J Silverman" <greentron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 19:28:49 -0500

Really appreciate the offer, but that model does not have the right motor. I
just checked the part number in the service manual. There are some motors
from other models that look exactly like it but the motors vary in the
different voltages they require at the connector. I would just take the
parts from other motors in my box of Misubishi motors with worn-out bearings
but they all seem to have a FG pickup with a different pin-out. Same IC
though. I have already used the IC from some of them.
Jerry Silverman
Greentron Inc
4 Newland Ave
Greenville SC 29609