[TechAssist] Mitsubishi HD projo model WS-55857\Convergence Problems.

  • From: armando guerra <birdie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2005 15:24:44 -0700

I have a call on this set on monday and its about 25miles away.The
complaint is that the red and blue are off convergence.They say it
started acting up about a month.It would be ok and then all of a sudden
convergence would go bad with a bow at the bottom of screen.I would like
to know the stk #'s amd also whether 2 or 3.Also,since its a hd tv,will
I have to have a hd generator to align the convergence after replacing
the ic's?As of yet,I don't have a hd gen.so if one is needed,I may just
pass on the job.I need some input on this repair.As usuall,I really
apreciate all the help.Thanks.
Mando
Birdie's TV & Electronics
Casa  GRande, AZ