[TechAssist] Mitsubishi DD-4030 Can't get tray open

  • From: "Jon Garver" <jongar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "TechAssist" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 22:10:48 -0500

This DVD player is dead and I can't find a way to open the
tray so that I can disassemble the unit to get to the circuit
board. Maybe I'm overlooking something obvious but I can't
get to the motor or anything else that might make it come
out manually. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Jon Garver
Heritage Television Service
Monticello, Indiana          Live as if your were to die tomorrow.
574-583-9681  Voice & FAX    Learn as if you were to live forever.
jongar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx or
htv1@xxxxxxxxx

Classifieds! Buy or Sell!
http://sell.tech-assist.org