[TechAssist] Re: Mitsubishi CS-40503 has intermittent Vertical collapse after warm-up.

  • From: "Shoreline Electronics" <jstielau@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 15:01:40 -0500

Last one I did was cracked connections , try removing the solder and
inspecting for a cracked solder pad.

Text pasted from WinSTIPS 2.0
http://www.ServiceSoftware.com

MITSUBISHI   CS40503

Vertical    Vertical Sweep Intermittant

Tv-Tek

R468 (1ohm 2w)  Open, Changed Value, Or Solder Conec

MITSUBISHI   CS40503

Vertical Deflection : None

Jeff Stielau : 9/26/03 : Shoreline Electronics Repair

Cracked Solder Connections On Vertical Ic  La7833

Jeff Stielau
Shoreline Electronics Repair
344 East Main Street
Clinton,CT 06413