[TechAssist] Re: Mitsubishi CS35601 PIP problem

  • From: Jorge Camboni <geo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 12:54:21 -0600

Forget the PIP module. Once you bypass it there is
no further problem. If you have a video problem
it is somewhere else, assuming you bypassed it
properly.

Jorge

PS The famous 4 caps belong to the past,
several years ago. Now you'll find all caps
bad and the pc board ruined in most cases.

At 09:51 a.m. 17/12/03 -0800, you wrote:
>Hi Tony,
>I think you are right. I tried to bypass now set works but no color. So I
>will try to install all new caps see what happens. Before the bypass color
>was ok. I raised the video level picture stable but the color still missing.
>I have seen some notes about the color problem caused by C7001 and I
>replaced that cap it didn't help. If you have any other tips please let me
>know
>thanks
>Ken
>
>email to : alltv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Ken Dinckan
>All Tv&Appliance Service
>2747 Roosevelt Street Suite B
>Carlsbad CA, 92008
>Phone : (760)434-1131

Jorge Camboni, GY Electronics, Richardson, TX