[TechAssist] Re: Mitsubishi CS-35305

  • From: armando guerra <birdie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 May 2004 10:59:37 -0700

This may not be your problem but I would check. On the crt bd,there is a
connector
labeled "HP". Check the continuity from this connector to the power pcb.Make
sure
that this wiring is making a good connection from the crt bd back to the power
bd.I
remember having a similar problem with a mitsubishi about a yr ago.
Mando
Birdie's TV & Electronics
Casa  Grande, AZ