[TechAssist] Re: Mitsubishi CS-31303

  • From: "Damon" <DAMON101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 07:42:19 -0500

Well, I'm not absolutely sure about this. I don't have a set of schematics
in front of me but, is the tuner on this TV look longer than normal, like
they're hanging an IF section on to the tuner?
Some of the newer tuners have been going that route and if this is what
they're doing, the video and audio signals come out of that
demodulated....could be the source of bad audio or video. I've seen bad
video on this style of tuner, if it's the type you've got in there I'd check
it.

Damon Brunger
damon101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Telrad Electronic Services