[TechAssist] Re: Mitsubishi CS-2720R low brightness, sides pulled in, C960, C957bad

  • From: "William Rayburn" <premtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 May 2004 08:41:04 -0700

Phil,
Sure!!  You'll simply be running 135v instead of 130 on your B+ which shouldn't
harm
anything for a quick verification.  I wouldn't run it a long time, but for test
purposes it
should work just fine.  The STRD3030 also subs to an NTE1777 and the STR30130
will work as a
permanent sub.
Bill

William H. Rayburn, CET