[TechAssist] Re: Mitsubishi CM Kit Question

  • From: <damon101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 21:24:09 -0500

Jeff, I don't think the CM Kit kills power or shuts down the TV at all.
That's inherent in the original circuitry. The CM Kit's job is to turn off
the crt beam current thru the cathode  via the video faster than the
original circuitry did.

Quick check is to disconnect the kit, and keep an eye on the vertical
circuit, that's a very common failure.

Good luck