[TechAssist] Re: Mitsubishi- CK35308 pix jitter

  • From: "Tel-Tek" <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 08:33:38 -0500

Does it have PIP?

_Ed-
Tel-Tek Electronics
Ontario-Canada
teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx
----- Original Message -----
From: "tony saracco" <tcselectronics@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, March 12, 2004 8:32 AM
Subject: [TechAssist] Mitsubishi- CK35308 pix jitter

> HI guys,
> I am definitely getting my share of dogs this week,
> Mitsubishi CK35308 had a vert prob when I got there but pix also had a
vibration to it,hard to describe but the pix when displaying text is almost
double imaged on vertical and very hard to watch.the jitter is very fast
giving the appearance of double image, I have changed all caps in Vert, Vert
ic, Vert B+ cap, used a can of freeze spray to localize but did no change. I
am working without a schematic, Any suggestions or maybe a scan of the vert
,pin and video