[TechAssist] Re: Mitsubishi BigScreen Model VS-50VA1 Part ID needed

  • From: Al Brown <abrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2003 13:12:50 -0800

Leonard,
One end of the mystery resistor goes to R8U3 and the other end goes to R809. A
bit more magnifying and it looks like it may be R808 but just cant be sure
because of the burn.Thanks for looking this up for me..I am assuming that the
probable cause for this is a defunk Red Output Ic...
Al Brown
718 Main St.
Lewiston, ID. 83501