[TechAssist] Mitsubishi Big Screen Model VS-4542

  • From: armando guerra <birdie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2003 08:25:36 -0700

I went on a call yesterday on the above set and the problem is that
someone went into
the menu and locked out the audio\video network.They are trying to use
the dvd\vcr tru the ext.jacks but will not work at all. I went into the
menu,selected (setup the audio\video) network and it is locked at the
OFF position.I can't seem to bring it to Active mode.
I tried pressing QV and then 9 to remove the lock out but it won't.Does
anyone know how to get this set out of (locked mode) and can tell me the
sequence that its done?
I would apreciate it very much.
PS   The customer said that they had company for the weekend and they
were all messing the remote.
Thanks
Mando
Birdie's TV & Electronics