[TechAssist] Mitsubishi 50" Projection TV Mod.VS50607

  • From: "majorthom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <majorthom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 19:13:55 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Guys -I hate to ask for help:I try to be independent BUT I've worked a
couple of days on this and the customer I'm sure would like it back.so:IC700 is
the control uproc and the set energizes then shuts down.I get momentary HV and
Horiz. Sweep and when I key on relay these stay OK.Now examining the hold-up
voltages at pins 46 and 47 of IC700 ,they are wrong .I relieved pin 47 of the
problem by lifting pins 1and 7 of the OP-AMP IC502.I cannot get the DC supply
sensing on pin 46 to give me +5VDC[remember the SMPS is going in Standby].I
have lifted D511,D979,D973 and opened the coll. of Q533 and cannot get pin 46
to give the hold-up voltage of +5VDC.When I pull connector KB the multipin
ribbon between the signal and the defl. Bd ,Pin 47 goes up to hold-up level.I'm
wearying of this task and would appreciate a hand.Regards,
Pete

Peter Neal
Neal Electronics
1905 E. Wm.Cannon