[TechAssist] Re: Mitsubishi 35CS15C Vert Section Print! The actual model number is (CS-3315C)

  • From: "Bruce Tiedeman" <btied@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 12:47:38 -0500

Still at a loss without a print. I removed and checked all the caps again.
Soldered numerous bad solder connections but still have vertical collapse
and is jumpy, but will not give deflection.. I changed the Vertical I.C.
Need to trouble shoot voltages and signal.
Looking for Vertical section print if some one would share. Hoping some of
these Mitsubishi schematics are similar.
thank you very much,
Bruce.