[TechAssist] Mitsubichi Tv Reciver CS-1960R (ID R410)

  • From: "JOSE R. PANIAGUA" <breadywater@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "techassist" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 22:57:39 -0400

I have this old tv that a old man bring this morning to fix it. has no power
but over here we have tv almost brand new used to sell better that the one
he want to fix (19 inch)I tray to sell one to him but he want his fixed so I
tell him ok it will cost you $60.00 and I thougth he will say to much but he
say here I gave you $70. fix for today .O sh... but any way I open it up and
it have about one inch of dust.
I resolder everything and check everything and plug it back now I have higth
voltage no sound no video I think I have problem in the power supply I found
the R410 discolored for the heat I measure it and it measure 2.7K homs. and
I would like to know if this value is Ok. it get very hot.
So if some one has the manual for this tv . Can you please fax or Email me
the power supply section.
Thank.
Jose.

Jose R. Paniagua.