[TechAssist] Re: Mitsibishi VSA50 "convergence?"

  • From: "Damon" <damon101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 08:44:12 -0500

First, if you clik on image 36, then replace with 38 you can see both, if
you clik on the 2nd image it won't let you in.

Next, if you disconnect the convergence yokes, does this problem disappear
and you have a pincushion picture?? It looks almost like the deflection
voltage is re-writing the line again and again. It could be the horiz
circuit, although I have no idea how it could re-write so many times. One
thing I notice is that it does look synchronized/locked in place. Of course
you have checked the horiz/vert syncing, so another possiblity is that the
video could be writing at 10X (I doubt it) but you may want to match the
video at the CRT to the video generator's input, then try the convergence
outputs matched to the video generator too. That way, we know for sure what
is really out of whack here.

Damon Brunger
Telrad Electronic Services
Ft Wayne, IN 46815