[TechAssist] Re: Mits CS3515R intermittent start up

  • From: Eric Manuel <tvman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2005 17:43:22 -0330

Dave some tips to check out..Eric

        CS-3515R        DEAD, RELAY CLICK ONLY.         R922 5.6K OPEN AT
Q902B..rb
TELEVISION      Mitsubishi      CS3515R         Intermittant Startup
C5H9(47uf/50v), & sometimes damages D5H0 & D5G6 (both 33v zeners)
        CS3515R         Dead, relay clicks no start     Open R960 in power
supply,
.33ohm, off transformer secondary.

mitsubishi      cs3515r         dead set        c914 470mfd/50 power supply

MITSUBISHI      CS3515R         NO POWER, GOES INTO SHUTDOWN    REPLACE IC901,
R903, AND THE 2200 AND 1000 UF'S IN SMPS
TELEVISION      MITSUBISHI      CS3515R         GOES INTO SHUTDOWN      Q5H4
LEAKING

   Eric
E M Electronics
59 Wights Rd