[TechAssist] Re: Missing HDTV programs

  • From: "Mouton's Electronics" <moutons@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 13:53:15 -0500

Take a look at the DM1 power supply, and check C14113 &C14115. If they are
brownish in color change with RCA original only #248988. I have had these
caps cause no satilite and believe they can cause some channels to be
missing. The new caps are blue in color. Lots of times when these caps fail
they are domed at the top or vented. RCA suggests to change these caps
anytime you see one weather it is in for that problem or not.

HTH

Jason
Mouton's Electronics