[TechAssist] Re: Missing DLL's

  • From: "Bruce Tiedeman" <btied@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 13:42:00 -0500

Barry, I have 98 SE and these files are not on my computer. What have you
deleted or uninstalled lately. You will have to reinstall the program to
solve the problem. These file are from Microsoft Front Page 2000. You will
have to reinstall or get these DLL files from Microsoft. Just do a search
with Google search engine to solve your problem.
Note: I am not a qualified or Certified Computer Technician.

Bruce
B&T Electronics
139 Margaret St
Sarnia Ontario