[TechAssist] Re: Microwaves 101

  • From: <hartstv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 13:47:42 -0300

Joel,It ''MAY'' be the HV cap,but first I would check or replace your door
switches.Also if this unit has a cavity filter,normally located inside the
oven's side panel,check it for an arc mark or discoloration.They can be
easily replaced.Most parts suppliers carry it by the sheet & cut it to your
required size.............
Don of HARTS-TVCR-ASC
9 Robert St,Oromocto,NB,Canada,E2V3N2
Tel-506-357-9785,Fax-506-357-6010