[TechAssist] Re: Menu question on Magnavox LCD TV

  • From: Jim Myers <jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2005 12:39:07 -0500

Doesn't it say to press power, vol- and vol+ all three and hold 5
seconds, release all buttons and press menu?

Access factory. Mode
how to get into factory mode menu
Step 1 : Select the source "PC" and then turn off LCD-TV.
Step 2 : [Push "power " button and then push the "VOL- " and "VOL+"
buttons at the same time immediately and hold it] about five seconds
then release all buttons.
Press "menu"button and bring up factory mode indication as shown in

The Old Master Technician
Since 1972                     *
Jim Myers                      *
Telrad Electronics             *