[TechAssist] Re: Memorex 16-530 VHS VCR

  • From: "Jerome Silverman" <greentron@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 13:00:37 -0400

The P88 is difficult even WITH the manual. After replacing the loading belt
I put the loading gear into the down position, put the cassette holder into
the down position, extend the cassette holder rack one tooth against its
spring loading and engage the rack to its drive gear. Then install the
Jerry Silverman
Greentron Inc
4 Newland Ave Greenville SC 29609
864 232 3889 Fax 271 2080