[TechAssist] Re: Mat electronics

  • From: "Electric Medic" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 22:10:10 -0500

Tommy:

Been there, done that. We purchased 10 of those the last time they had that
special. And other chassis as well. The problem we found was that like one
of yours, some were missing parts, some boards were hairline cracked.
Another problem was the letter after the CTC195, it seems that everytime we
needed a CTC195 the letter was not the same, so all the options were not the
same. I still have not been able to try a complete board to see if it will
work. The problem now is that I have robbed most all the flybacks and other
parts to fix other sets. So I guess it was well worth the money that way. I
just could never use them like I planned when I bought them, as a whole
board.

Perry Bower
Electric Medic
"It's Cheaper to Keep Her"
http://www.electricmedic.com
Check out the Electronic Repair Screensaver We created. More Images to come!
To download these Collections you must first install the Eyetide Viewer:
http://www.eyetide.com/download/?s=O3OfmSLHXygGHCv1W6Gz3Bgjtq3DNNMNdcKsYSVGC
"We're Number One Where it Really Counts, With our Customers"
3850 Washington Road  Suite 5b
Martinez, Georgia 30907
Phone: 706-8MEDIC4  (863-3424)
Phone: 706-863-3474
Fax: 706-863-2316
mailto:info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"WE REPAIR WITH CARE"

SERVICE CENTERS PLEASE READ!!
1. Are you currently backed up or over-loaded?
2. Are you short a tech or have one on vacation?
3. Do you need help with a very difficult repair?
4. Would you like to make money jobbing the work out?
5. Would you like to ship out less profitable products so you can repair
others?
If you answered Yes to any of the above questions, Checkout these websites:
http://www.electricmedic.com/salesa.htm
or
http://www.electricmedic.com/shipping.htm

Factory Trained Authorized Service Center For:  APEX, Fisher, GE, KEC/KTV,
Konka, Mitsubishi, Panasonic, Philips Magnavox, Pioneer, ProSCAN, RCA,
Samsung, Sanyo, Sharp, SONY, Technics, Toshiba, Zenith

Provide Extended care for: AON, Circuit City, GE Contracts, Glass Agency,
Philips Contracts, NEW, Rex