[TechAssist] Marantz CD-67 (Philips) CD player alignment

  • From: "Leonard G. Caillouet" <lcaillo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 13:43:14 -0400

Does anyone know the alignment procedures for the Philips CD players from
about 2001?  I have this Marantz unit here that the eye pattern looks a bit
weak on and need the procedure.  I am waiting on Marantz to send it but the
customer is getting impatient.  I am guessing that it is all done thru the
service mode, which I can get into, but I need the rest of the procedure to
align. Anybody doing Philips have any idea?

Leonard G. Caillouet
Electronics World
Gainesville, FL
352-332-5608