[TechAssist] Make: ZENITH, Model: PV4663MK Blue yoke needed

  • From: mebonnell@xxxxxxxxx (Old TV Man)
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 12:05:41 -0600

The Zenith yokes that I have start with 95-XXXX.

Max Bonnell
Bonnell TV
Robinson, IL

Sender: techassist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx From: peggs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx(peggs)
Date: Wed, Dec 8, 2004, 11:58am (CST-2) To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,
techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [TechAssist] Re: Make: ZENITH, Model:
PV4663MK Blue yoke needed Reply=A0to: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

they're yokes
I got those #'s right off of 'em

Peggs

At 09:29 AM 12/8/04, Gerald Gann wrote:
=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0Peggs: Are you sure these are
yokes? According to Tritronics
95-4038-01 is a transformer. I can put the 95 in front of 4414-01
(95-4414-01) the one I need and it comes up transformer also. I know
yokes have windings and transformers have windings I would think they
would call them yokes if that's what they are. I called Tritronics and
they said 95 usually means Flyback. Can you confirm yours or yokes? If
so maybe we are onto something here. If so I will put in a research for
the 95-4414-01 with Tritronics. Thanks

Jerry
Alpha 21 Electronics
Granite City, IL 62040
=A0=A0=A0=A0Ph. 618-452-8620

www.alpha21century@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
peggs <peggs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
95-4038-01

I have 3 of these.
Will they work ???

Peggs
At 06:32 PM 12/7/04, Gerald Gann wrote:
Al, Phil and Jim. What I did was switch the blue and red plug on the
convergence board. If it were the STK's blue and red should have
changed position. That's why I suspect a bad blue yoke. Every thing
stayed the same. With plugs in correct position red and green
convergence are perfect. Blue is pulled in on the right side about
1/3 of the screen and bowed also down at the top, tapered down.
Numbers on the Yokes are all the same.
Numbers on the CRT A17739-100-808-03 (170AGB22 (B))
Numbers on the Yoke 4414-01 under that 9511

Jerry
Alpha 21 Electronics
Granite City, IL 62040
=A0=A0Ph. 618-452-8620

www.alpha21century@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
becyn wrote:The ring adjustments (if preset-which I haven't seen) are
about the only
difference on the new "dynamic convergence' sets. The old ones had no
covergence windings on the green, but red and blue were the same. If you
are changing yokes, save yourself the trouble retracing the harness by
marking the color
on the appropriate convergence plug.

Jim McVey
McVey Alltronix
327 Broadway
Newburgh N.Y. 12550
Factory authorized
service for over 20
major brands.
845 561 8383

Phil Bader wrote:
Possible there is allowance for the physical placement of the yoke on
the CRT as far as the alignment rings on it... But I had a late model
60" RCA this year with a broken CRT. I could only order the yokes as a
wired set of three. I didn't want to disturb the good CRTs so I spliced
the new yoke on the new CRT. There was no difference between any of the
three yokes, all the same part#. Now, swapping used for used,I dunno.
Phil Bader

Phil Bader

al m wrote:
I think he put the blue yoke in one of the other colors circuits and it
didn't correct the problem. But then the blue would be adjusted for the
other color and it might still be off?????? Al Marquardt
ampm@xxxxxxx

Al Marquardt Electronic Repair
206 W Main
Girardville Pa. 17935