[TechAssist] Re: Magnvox, 27TP83, ch. 27v505, no video

  • From: "Gemini Computer & TV" <geminitv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2002 10:13:56 -0500

First,
Give us the voltage readings on all 9 pins of IC51 on the CRT board. Pins
1,2, and 3 are the R,G, and B inputs respectively (pins 7,8, and 9 are the
outputs). Also scope the inputs to see if you have video coming in. If not
then the video comes from IC200 (pins 21, 20, and 19 are R,G,B
respectively). This should get you started.

Bob Waterman, CET® #RI-28
Master Technician License #9109
Service Manager
Gemini Computer, TV, & Security Alarms