[TechAssist] Re: Magnovox TS3553 C101 (35W503-00AA chassis) question, nee...

  • From: MYERSVCR@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 23:41:20 EDT

Installed cap and TV came right on, perfectly. Now to run it a while. Thanks=
=20
for input.

Craig Myers
Myers Electronics
610 Salem Ave
York, Pa 17404

In a message dated 10/16/03 7:10:50 AM Eastern Daylight Time,=20
geminitv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< I have had that capacitor fail before on one of these. It was the only
 problem. I would replace only the capacitor and see if that is all it was.
 For that set, C511 is a 0.013uf, 1500V, Philips part# 483512147077.
=20
 Bob Waterman, CET=AE #RI-28
 Master Technician License #9109
 Service Manager / Parts Manager