[TechAssist] Re: Magnavox hotel set TL7125C122 (25B800-7562) shuts off every 30 min]]]

  • From: peggs <peggs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 08:01:46 -0600

'None' is probably not a good idea,from the Motel's
standpoint at least.
Have you tried the other sets at this Motel ???
See what they are set on=20

I don't know why this ESP function has the list so 'stumped'.
Everyone should know=20
it stands for  Extrasensory Perception(ESP)........

.....now how that's incorporated into Electronics is beyond=20
my expertise

Peggs

At 03:18 PM 1/7/03 -0500, Philip Bader wrote:

>With my service remote in TV Setup mode (not guest) I select menu and
>get the usual list of settings.Near the end of the list (speaker,power
>on,displays,keyboard,ESP...) Select ESP and beside it you can select
>from 1-99 or "none". I figure 1 is about 30 min, 99 much longer.It has
>been on for hours now with no powering off.
>Phil Bader
>
>Gemini Computer & TV wrote:
>>=20
>> Phil,
>> I don't see anything listed in either paper or Force 32 literature
regarding
>> "ESP". Is this an option in the customer menu or service menu? And where=
 is
>> it located within the menu?
>>=20
>> Bob Waterman, CET=AE #RI-28