[TechAssist] Re: Magnavox TV model TR2512 Ch 25p601 hor bend in pix

  • From: "repair1" <repair1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 11:07:04 -0500

Robert, I use the 2sd1881 for  just about everything that has an internal
damper, if you get the REAL 2sd1881, it is not a generic, it will be made by
sanyo, that is why it is very important to careful which distributors you
purchase semis from, also I very rarely use sk or nte, years ago when ecg
actually reverse engineered semis they were pretty decent, nowdays nte just
buys from whatever pacific rim sweatshop will give them the best deal, have
a good day.

charles betzler
Best Electronics
repair1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx