[TechAssist] Re: Magnavox TV chassis 27R501 (model TP2782C104) excessive vert ht.

  • From: "Jerry" <geiting@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 22:30:29 -0400

Thanks for you reply Dan.  We haven't checked the vertical circuit out just
yet, but it doesn't look like a cap ESR type of issue.  Vertical lin. looks
good, and doesn't seem to be running excessively hot, just slightly
overscanned.  But again, I need the procedure to adjust it.

Jerry Eiting
Christians Electronic Service
Troy, Ohio