[TechAssist] Re: Magnavox TV RJ8530 or PTV310 or PTV 325

  • From: "Larry E" <videotech@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 10:29:55 -0400

Walt, been a long time since I`ve seen one of them, on the deflection board,
(board on the left as your
facing the back of the set) there should be a small plug in daughter board,
remove that board and resolder all
of the pins for the socket, remove the deflection board and carefully
inspect the pins where the connector
is, the small daughter type board has the horiz. oscillator on it I believe
and it was a very common problem
after replacing both Q10`s, hope this helps, Larry E

Larry Eastman
American TV & Electronics
Crystal River, Fl. 34428