[TechAssist] Re: Magnavox TS3270B101 Chassis 32B501-00AA

  • From: "LeRoy Westlund" <llw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 00:09:23 -0700

Jose,
You say you checked all the parts in the Horz ckts.
But,...did you resolder the Horz driver transformer ?

Just a thought,
LLW

LeRoy Westlund
Westlund TV & Electronics        " Walk tall,...Walk straight
93 North Main                                   and look the world
Centerfield, UT 84622-0087                 right in the eye "
Ph./Fax  435-528-3822
mailto:LLW@xxxxxxxxxx