[TechAssist] Magnavox RJ8550AK03 Convergence layout HELP

  • From: "Eric Haskins" <ehaskins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 21:21:31 -0500

Thanks all who replied,

    Well luckily this set is my own and not a customers. I replaced fluid
and Convergance is tweaked. I would rather not buy a full service manual for
this set but I do need to know what each pot is for on the convergence
panel.   Been a long time since I converged one of these babies.  Now I know
I put that raster genrator somewhere...................

Thanks

Eric Haskins
Eric Haskins Consulting
A+,CCNA,Linux+,MCSE NT4