[TechAssist] Re: Magnavox RC5266PE02 Q's (Was: Need Help With Magnavox Television)

  • From: Bill Boyd <billstvs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 12:19:57 -0600

I can't find my manual on this chassis. I think I loaned it out
and it hasn't come back yet. Working from memory the first
thing you need to do is resolder connections on both modules.
If the tuner and control modules have double sided circuit boards,
you need to solder all the feed-thrus. There are a lot of them.
This will cure a lot of weird control problems.

HTH
Bill
Bill's TV Service
Sulphur Springs, TX