[TechAssist] Re: Magnavox Mod# PR3446-A106 (PTV515-AHO1) need help

  • From: "javiles6" <javiles6@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 13:42:52 -0700

Peggs

Ok i checked the blue CRT for crack or coolant leakage but found none. But
there is a lot of contamination on the blue and green CRT. So i will go
ahead and put the resitor to see if it short out the HVOT or turns on. If it
turn on then i will go for the CRT, if not, then i will consider a rebuilt
board or a new flyback. Anyway, i`ll be in touch.

Thanks

Jose