[TechAssist] Re: Magnavox Mod# PR3446-A106 (PTV515-AHO1) need help

  • From: "javiles6" <javiles6@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 00:58:26 -0700

Jeff

I did increase the screen voltage but did not see any line. I also check
C827 and is good. But my question is although the resistor i replace was
lower in ohms than the original the set was suppose to whether blow the
HVOT, open the resistor or work, but neither of the three happen. The HVOT
was not firing, instead it was getting hot. To me i think that you must put
the right resistor in order for the HVOT to work. Anyway tomorrow i will get
one and let you know what happen.  Thanks

Jose